§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Universal Electric & Engineering GmbH, im Fallberg 22, D-79639 Grenzach Wyhlen, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) ) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, that is, if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR).
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we can offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Universal Electric & Engineering GmbH, Im Fallberg 22, D-79639 Grenzach Wyhlen, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com.
§ 6 Adobe Typekit fonts
(1) This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Adobe (Adobe Inc.: 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, California 95110-2704, USA) for the uniform representation of fonts (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR). The Typekit fonts are loaded directly from an Adobe server. Typekit is thus a service that provides access to a font library. To make this technically possible, your browser sends a request to Adobe. Along with this request, additional information is sent to Adobe.
(2) In the course of providing the Typekit service, no cookies are used on Web sites to provide fonts. To provide the Typekit service, Adobe may collect information about the fonts that are provided for your web site. The information will be used for billing and compliance purposes and may include the following:
ID of the record
Type of block (string "configurable" or "dynamic")
Account ID (identifies the customer from whom the record is)
Service that provides the fonts (e.g. Typekit or Edge Web Fonts)
Application that requests the fonts (e.g. Adobe Muse)
Server that provides the fonts (e.g. Typekit server or Enterprise CDN)
Hostname of the page on which the fonts are loaded.
The time the web browser takes to download the fonts
The time from downloading the fonts with the web browser to using the fonts
Whether an Ad Blocker is installed to determine if the Ad Blocker interferes with the proper tracking of page views
IP address of the website visitor, operating system and browser version
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer. For more information about Typekit Web Fonts, visit https://www.adobe.com/at/privacy/policies/typekit.html.
§ 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 8 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the Website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our Website. In addition, the data specified under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§ 9 Duration of storage of personal data
We store personal data in accordance with the statutory retention periods (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
Subsequently, the respective data will be deleted, unless they are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and / or there is no justified interest in the storage.